Weather Watches, Warnings, and School Delays, Closures
Severe storms with reported tennis ball sized hail and extremely heavy rainfall have increased in coverage across Deep East Texas. We'll keep up with watches, warnings, and school delays and closures here.
- Big Sandy (Dallardsville) closed Friday
- Leggett ISD closed Friday
- Chester ISD is closed
- Goodrich ISD is closed
- Onalaska ISD two hour late start
- Corrigan-Camden ISD is closed Friday
- Coldspring ISD is closed
- Livingston ISD, 2 hour delayed start on Friday.
- A Flash Flood Watch is in effect from 7am Friday through 7pm Saturday for Angelina, Nacogdoches, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, and Cherokee counties.
- A Flash Flood Watch is in effect through 7pm Saturday for Trinity, Houston, Polk, Tyler, Jasper, and Newton counties.