Three Employees at Livingston Restaurant Injured When Floor Collapses
Three employees at the Church's Chicken on South Washington Street in Livingston, Texas were injured Monday evening when the floor in the cooking area collapsed.
According to a report from the Polk County Today, the employees fell several feet when the floor gave way. Hot grease also spilled on 3 of those workers causing severe burns. Those employees were flown to Houston for treatment there.
The names of those injured as well as their condition had not been released as of this writing.