Countdown To The Nacogdoches Wine Swirl 2021
If you have never been to the Wine Swirl this is a great event, especially if you love wine. The City of Nacogdoches Main Street have made tickets available and the 9th Annual Wine Swirl tickets are going fast.
The event is going on starting Friday April 9th, Saturday April 10th, and ends Sunday April 11th. It is designed to put a spotlight on Texas wineries. There will be local and regional food trucks along the historic brick streets.
Proceeds will be used to enhance the beautification and promotion efforts of historic downtown Nacogdoches. Tickets can be purchased at the Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center, Naca Valley Vineyards, or the Red House Winery or by clicking here!
Things To Know about Wine Swirl 2021
• Wineries will be stationed outside of Downtown shops in booths-- you know...like a wine Festival.
• Tickets includes access to the event gate, a wine glass for sampling and purchasing wine, and a commemorative bag for holding wine bottles.
• You will be able to purchase glasses and bottles and drink them in the street at the event while you shop.
• Attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy wine samples from Texas wineries-- but you are encouraged to purchase a glass of something you love!
• Food will be available for purchase from several local and regional food trucks, and there are downtown restaurants.