It’s Time for the Pineywoods Fair in Nacogdoches, Texas
The biggest fair in Nacogdoches County is October 12-16 at the Nacogdoches Expo Center on Northwest Stallings Drive. The annual Pineywoods Fair will feature numerous events and exhibits for the entire family.
The price of admission to the Pineywoods Fair is $5 per person. There is no charge for parking. Evans United Shows will once again bring the carnival midway with rides, food, and more.
What you Need to Know About the Carnival
- Wednesday, Oct 12 - Midway open from 4:00-11:00 pm. It's RIDE-A-MANIA from 6pm-10pm. Armbands are $25. Donate 3 canned good items and the price is reduced to $20.
- Thursday, Oct 13 - Midway open from 4:00-11:00 pm. It's BUDDY NIGHT from 6pm-10pm. 1 person buys ride tickets and 1 person rides free.
- Friday, Oct 14 - Midway open from 1:00-11:00 pm (2 separate sessions). Early Bird Special from 2-5 pm, armbands are $15. 6pm-Close, armbands are $25.
- Saturday, Oct 15 - Midway open from 12:00-11:00 pm. No armbands available.
- Sunday, Oct 16 - Midway open from 1:00 - 11:00 pm (2 separate sessions). Armbands are $25 from 1-5pm and $25 from 6-10pm.
A Few Things About the Fair
Students representing numerous 4-H, FFA, and FCCLA organizations across Nacogdoches will be participating at the Pineywoods Fair. There will be competitions in baking, ag mechanics, photography, and arts & crafts. Plus, students will be showing rabbits, broilers, swine, goats, heifers, and lambs.
Saturday, you won't want to miss the always-entertaining Jr. Tractor Pull which is presented by Robison Outdoor Power. That will get underway at 4 pm.
The community is encouraged to support our Nacogdoches area youth by participating in the sales that happen on Saturday afternoon. The Ag Mechanics sale will get underway at 3 pm, and the premium sale will start at 6 pm.
For more details on the PIneywoods Fair schedule, click here
Cheerleader and Dance Team Competition at the 2022 Texas State Forest Festival