Make Marble Dyed Easter Eggs With Shaving Cream
The KFox 95.5 Easter Egg Hunt is coming soon, which got me to thinking about some creative ideas for dying Easter Eggs. Something a little different. How about some amazing looking marbleized eggs? Here is the How To!
Here’s what you do:
- Get some cheap white shaving cream, and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Dribble food coloring across the surface. Neon food coloring makes the best looking eggs.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the colors around in the shaving cream.
- Take your dried, and cooled hard boiled egg, and roll it around in the cream. You can use sandwich baggies as gloves to help keep the coloring consistent, keep finger prints off, and keep from coloring “you”.
- Sit colored eggs to the side on a paper plate and allow them to dry for five minutes.
- After allowing the eggs to sit, wipe off shaving cream and rinse with water!
Now you will have some very unique Easter Eggs quickly and easily, without a lot of mess and spending a lot of money. Plus the kids will have a great time with the shaving cream!