Faith-based, Quality Living for Senior Adults
If you or someone you know is having more and more difficulty with everyday activities such as showering, dressing, getting around the house, and running errands, an assisted living facility may be the answer. You can get the daily support you need, while remaining as independent as possible. Making the decision to leave your home can be difficult for you and your family, but you can make the transition easier by taking time to find the right fit and being honest about your needs and concerns.
Motto: ”Committed to faith-based, quality living for senior adults”
Led by: Amanda Scarborough
Questions You Can Ask The Healthy Living Expert:
- What is my out of pocket expense?
- How do I cope with a family member that has Alzheimer’s?
- How do I modify home for most independence?
- PineCrest is the only non-profit, continuum care community in the East Texas area.
- Aromatherapy hand massage
- Wise Program, Mentoring of High School Students
- No entry fee for health care services