Digital Sales Manager Position Available
Townsquare Media's Digital Media Specialist is responsible for monetizing all of our digital experiences (web, mobile, etc.) by creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while at the same time not negatively impacting the experience for consumers. Therefore the DMS will have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered by Townsquare Media.
The DMS is accountable for all digital sales initiatives and revenue goals. In addition they will work with the DOS (Director of Sales) to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs (on-air, event, digital) to generate results for our clients and repeatable revenues for Townsquare Media. These digital initiatives include but are not limited to display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty, Seize the Deal, e-commerce, etc.
The DMS is responsible for implementing all digital sales activities including ad placement, trafficking, creative and report generation that demonstrates digital results.
Ad Inventory, including Placement and number of ads on each page and section of our web sites, is set centrally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for achieving monthly and annual digital sales goals.
· Responsible for being the digital media resource and consultant to our client base. Teach them how to effectively use our suite of digital products to meet their goals, produce tangible results and grow their business.
· Manage the sales operations of the VIP Loyalty program.
· Responsible for approving all sales of digital product. Work with the client to collect all necessary information, files and documents necessary to execute their campaign.
· Responsible for training cluster sales staff on all digital products.
· Participate on sales calls with other cluster sales personnel.
· Generate new sources of ad revenue specifically targeted for digital.
· Sign off on all contracts to insure rate integrity is being upheld.
· Create web/streaming metrics reports to communicate our digital strengths to clients to entice them to buy.
· Develop Ad Creative as needed for clients (some central resources will be available as needed but local market should have capabilities in-house that the DMS should utilize if they do not possess the skill set to deliver creative -- ad creative is not the primary job of the DPD as they need to be focused first on the content/consumer experience while the DMS is focused on the client's needs).
· Work with the Digital Managing Editor to generate new sales opportunities that leverage the brand and generate web site revenue.
· Work cooperatively with Traffic/Billing coordinators, Program Directors, and Digital Managing Editors to insure accurate order entry and billing of clients and resolve billing issues.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to Jeff Klein:
1216 South First St.
Lufkin, TX 75901